Thursday, January 26, 2012

So on Friday, the 20th, Matt and I took miss Haylei to see her first movie...we saw Beauty and the Beast in 3D. She was SO excited to be at "her movie" and to eat popcorn and drink pop! She is so silly...she wore the glasses all through the previews but once the movie started she put them up on her head!! I kept telling her to put them on her face but she wouldn't listen :). She made it through the whole movie, which I didn't think that she would. Once we got home, my night got horrible...I figured out through natural things that my IUI cycle had failed. I was devastated to say the least...I haven't decided if I have it in me to try a 3rd time...still praying and thinking on that.

Saturday was Haylei's 4th birthday!! I just love her SO incredibly much! We had a Hello Kitty birthday party and she had so much fun!! A few things about Haylei on her 4th birthday:

She weighs about 32 pounds
Wearing mostly 3T and 4 clothing
She wears a size 8 1/2 - 9 shoe
She sleeps wonderfully at night and would still take a two hour nap most days
She can recognize her name if written and always recognizes the letter H
She talks Non.Stop. :)
She LOVES her uncle Matt more than anybody


Here is the Birthday girl on her birthday in her pretty party dress

 

She thought Nana and Papa's card was funny! Actually she was laughing becuase I was making her sit still while I read to her!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment