Thursday, January 19, 2012

1/19/12

Again with the crazy person emotions...last night I hit rock bottom of this cycle. My bestie, who has struggled with infertility and 2 miscarriages, texted me a picture yesterday morning, bright and early of a positive pregnancy test...while I am elated for her and also scared for the thought of another MC, my heart was crushed. She asked me not to share the news with anyone because of the risk she has for miscarrying, but who in the world am I supposed to cry and vent to?? I feel so alone in this journey, I feel like no one really cares about it and no body ever asks how i'm feeling (physically and emotionally). I do realize people don't care about this nearly as much as I do, but still a nice "how are you feeling" would be nice. Selfish, yes, but still needed. Last night I remembered the song "smile" here are the lyrics:

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile



That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

************************************************************
Once I listened to the song the tears started and wouldn't stop. I climbed in the hot bath and just poured my heart and soul out to God. I begged, bargained, pleaded and then got a little angry. I feel like this is my last chance. This is it. Yes i have the money for one more IUI cycle, but I don't know if I can handle this again. And if that IUI cycle didn't work...the end. I will never have the money for IVF and so that would be the end of my road, and that thought devastates me. It rocked me to the core. I don't understand how this is fair, yes i realize life isn't always fair, but being a mother is my life long dream. When we were in high school, everyone knew I'd be the one with 10 kids! Thats how much I loved babies. I want to look at a pregnancy test and see two lines or the words pregnant. Then I want to go to the store and buy more tests just so I can keep seeing those words. I want to be able to announce Guess WhaT?? I'm Pregnant!! But no, I feel like I'll never have that joy. I want to listen to my child's heartbeat within me. I want to have morning sickness. I want to experience that fear when I bring my newborn baby home for the first time. Dear God, please let me have the desire of my heart!!!

Is this post sad and dramatic...yes, but this is my heart right now. Its heavy, its broken and its very, very hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment