Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MIA

So this week has been crazy busy!! Last weekend was the annual Coweta Fall Festival where a certain little girl I know, performed in front of the grandstand with her gymnastics class...she was the cutest little lion out there...

My two pretty nieces...Maddy and Haylei


So all day Saturday, we spent getting ready for the big night!

On Monday, I had my endometrial biopsy done. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought, I think! Does that make sense?? Once I got to my appt, Claudia, the lab tech/nurse pulled me back and explained how he would do it, from then I really began panicking...."He's going to do what?!?! with what?!?" I sat back in the waiting room awaiting for my name to be called. I had huge, giant tears in my eyes and so my bestie, Amber called me and then my sis-in-law, Valarie called and they helped me to calm down. Once I went back to my procedure, it went pretty quick, Dr. Bundren asked if I had any questions and then explained why he does the biopsy. So with that said, he began. I felt some "high pitched" cramping for a few minutes and then it was all over. Took maybe 5 minutes and I as able to go back to work afterwards. I should get the results sometime next week. I will be anxiously awaiting!!

At work, we've been working lots of overtime, with our merger with two other hospitals in the Tulsa area, we've had a lot of work to do. But it does make the time go fast and for nice paychecks! I figure, I might as well take all of it I can get for now!

Now for a few more pics from the Fall Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment