Saturday, August 6, 2011

the day after..

Surgery went well, Dr. B said I have Stage 1 endometriosis, which I guess if you're going to have it, that is the best to have. He lasered it all out and believes that it will fix my issues!! yay!! I had a rough time waking up in recovery, they kept yelling at me to breathe! I kept thinking, "I am breathing, geeze" but my pulse ox wasn't were it should have been. I was in recovery for 2 hours becuase of this and was the last person in there. :/ AFter getting home, I couldn't stay awake for anything! My bestie, Amber, and her hubby brought us over Roy's chicken for dinner, I was able to eat a few bites of mashed potatoes and a roll. I went to bed pretty early and was going to make Matt and Haylei sleep in Emily's bed, so that she wouldn't kick me in the belly, but she cried pretty hard, so I just turned my back towards her so she couldn't get me in the belly. Today, we are just having a lazy day....toys all over the living room and lots of housework needing to be done, but I suppose that will just have to wait till I can get up and down easier.

Something else going on in our house today is...Emily is moving into her dorm at ORU. It is a very, bittersweet day! She is such a wonderful  young lady and such a blessing to have in our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment